Humanized Mice: Human Immune System NOG, hGMCSF/hIL3 and hIL6-NOG Mice
Humanized mouse models, generated by transplanting pre-validated CD34+ human stem cells into mice are extremely useful in basic and applied human disease research. HuMurine Technologies is a CRO (contract research organization) that provides specialized research services based on the Human Immune System Mouse as listed below:
Both the Hu-M™ and the Hu-3GM™ mouse are stably engrafted with a functional human immune system and are ideal for doing efficacy and safety assessment of therapeutics that requires a human immune response.
HuMurine currently offers contract research services on cancer biology (immuno-oncology), infectious diseases (vaccines, antiviral therapies and gene therapy), inflammation (cytokine release syndrome, immunity assessment), assessment of immune response against human restricted diseases (human antibody or T cell response), and gene therapies. We also offer specialized contract services so please contact us to discuss your need.
The Hu-M™ platform has wide ranging applications for efficacy and safety studies for :
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Human hematopoiesis
- Infectious diseases (HIV, TB)
- Gene therapies
- Graft vs. host disease
- Cytokine release syndrome
The Hu-M™ Development Process: Generation of the Hu-M™ Mice
Hu-M™ CIEA NOG Mouse® in 12–14 weeks
Salient Features of The Hu-M™ Mouse
- Reconstituted with pre-qualified hematopoietic CD34+ stem cells resulting in superior and consistent chimerization
- 8-color flow cytometric validation for human lymphocytes in the peripheral blood 10-15 weeks post engraftment.
- Customizable flow cytometric matrix for up to 8 flurochromes.
- Interactive and responsive scientific team provides exceptional guidance in study design and execution
- Special pricing available for pilot and proof-of-concept study schemes
HuMurine Technologies Profiled by CEO CFO Magazine:
Issue: May 16, 2016: CRO providing in-house studies using Humanized Immune System Mice for Pharmaceutical Companies doing Preclinical Testing on Drugs and Therapies…