Humanized Mice: Human Immune System NOG and hGMCSF/hIL3 NOG Mice
Humanized mouse models, generated by transplanting pre-validated CD34+ human stem cells into NOG and hGMCSF/hIL3 NOG mouse, are extremely useful in basic and applied human disease research. HuMurine Technologies is a CRO (contract research organization) that provides specialized research services based on the Human Immune System NOG (Hu-M™ Mouse) and hGMCSF/hIL3 NOG (Hu-3GM™) mouse. Both the Hu-M™ and the Hu-3GM™ mouse are stably engrafted with a functional human immune system and are ideal for doing efficacy and safety assessment of therapeutics that requires a human immune response.
HuMurine currently offers contract research services on cancer biology (immunotherapy), infectious diseases (vaccines or antiviral therapies), inflammation (cytokine release syndrome, immunity assessment), assessment of immune response against human restricted diseases (human antibody or T cell response), and gene therapies. We also offer specialized contract services so please contact us to discuss your need.
The Hu-M™ platform has wide ranging applications for efficacy and safety studies for :
- Immune checkpoint inhibitors
- Human hematopoiesis
- Infectious diseases (HIV, TB)
- Gene therapies
- Graft vs. host disease
- Cytokine release syndrome
The Hu-M™ Development Process: Generation of the Hu-M™ Mice
Hu-M™ CIEA NOG Mouse® in 12–14 weeks
Salient Features of The Hu-M™ Mouse
- Reconstituted with pre-qualified hematopoietic CD34+ stem cells resulting in superior and consistent chimerization
- 8-color flow cytometric validation for human lymphocytes in the peripheral blood 10-15 weeks post engraftment.
- Customizable flow cytometric matrix for up to 8 flurochromes.
- Interactive and responsive scientific team provides exceptional guidance in study design and execution
- Special pricing available for pilot and proof-of-concept study schemes
HuMurine Technologies Profiled by CEO CFO Magazine:
Issue: May 16, 2016: CRO providing in-house studies using Humanized Immune System Mice for Pharmaceutical Companies doing Preclinical Testing on Drugs and Therapies…